Operations Technician Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in injection molding and manufacturing environment. Good organizational skills. Proactive and show initiative in taking on and completing injection molding projects. Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process including, but not limited to, set-up and tear down, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and work flow.
- Working with production personnel to ensure molded components meet requirements, making adjustments as required.
- Providing molded components in a timely manner in order to ensure production schedules are met.
- Developing tooling and fixtures that result in the manufacturing of high quality products.
- Managing raw molding materials in a way that ensures traceability and prevents contamination.
- Generating documentation on molding runs that can be used to control traceability and ensure reproducibility.
- Working with Quality control division during concept, prototyping, and release of new products.
- Following established procedures in order to maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Drafting and performing mold validations.
North Industrial Area