Quality Assurance Officer ( Food Science Background )
Operations Technician Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Food and Beverage Jobs
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
- HND / BSc (Nutrition and Food Science). - A purpose-driven and efficient Quality Control Analyst - Ability to implement any given task to achieve the company’s goals. - Attention to details
- General quality processes, procedures and inspection
- Laboratory reagents preparation
- General Quality analysis
- Double seam processes and analysis
- Finished goods analysis
- Conduct routine physico-chemical analyses on raw, intermediate and finished products.
- Relay the results of the analyses conducted to the production department and supervise corrective actions where specifications are not met.
- Inspect supplies that come into the factory and either accept or reject based on the procedure for incoming supplies in documentation.
- Inspect and ensure blown bottles meet the right specifications and the defected ones rejected.
- Routine checks on the production floor.
- Daily collection of reference product samples for traceability purposes.
- Compile accurate daily records of all results and reports pertaining to work.
- Varnish control analysis and documentation
- Defective raw material and finished goods review
- Control of stamping, hermeticity
- Basic First Aid services
- Ensures staff complies with hygiene and safety regulations
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information of products