Operations Technician Information
CATEGORY: Sales and Marketing
Our client, an international company is looking to hire a driven, proactive, hands-on, and reliable project coordinator to launch a new business in Ghana / West Africa in the well-being sector.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing tasks assigned by the management team, coordinate with all necessary suppliers and service providers, and ensure that the project is moving forward on time and on budget. The ideal candidate will need to be organized, adaptable, and able to prioritize tasks efficiently while working independently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project Management: Coordinate efforts within the team, suppliers and service providers (marketing, logistics, payment, etc) for smooth buying, importing, warehousing, retailing, and delivering
- Digital Marketing: Invest daily in activating the project social media platforms, create valuable content meant to translate into sales (incl paid ads); respond to inquiries and messages from the community
- Sales Development: Continuously take actions meant to create, conclude and grow sales, including prospecting for potential clients and re-distributors
- Work collaboratively with the management to understand the bigger picture and successfully launch the project
- Research suppliers to better understand their products, top sellers, and experience in the field
- Research the competition to better understand their products, top sellers and
- Research the target markets (prospective customers) to better understand their needs, preferences/specificities, and related behaviors in order to keep adjusting our offering
- Track and report on project progress and results
- Complete other necessary tasks, such as e-mails management, customer payments verification and stock control