Printing Machine Operator
Operations Technician Information
1 - 3 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
SHS with at least 2 years working experience
- Operates various types of printing machines including offset, letterset, and screen printers.
- Reviews client requests to understand scope and parameters of print jobs.
- Determines quantities required for print job.
- Matches colors for print job per job request.
- Aligns and configures machinery.
- Inspects random production samples to evaluate quality of printings.
- Maintains inventory of supplies needed to operate printing machines.
- Troubleshoots issues with printing machine and makes basic repairs.
- Performs routine maintenance on printing machines.
- Drafts and submits reports for daily production totals.
- Maintains a clean area around printing machinery.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.