Research Lead - Investment Bank
Other Finance Jobs Information
Research economic issues such as consumer demand and sales to help the company maximize profits.
• Write papers for academic journals and other media.
• Interpret and forecast the trends of the market by studying present and historical trends.
• Advise on solutions to economic problems for a company, government or think tank.
• Analyze collected data by using software, statistics and mathematical models.
• Create and conduct surveys and collect the data.
• Present the results of the research through tables, charts and reports in person and in written form.
• Identifies and defines the objective of an assigned marketing research project; determines the best methods to use to meet those objectives.
• Drafts questionnaires, polls, surveys, and other data collection resources.
• Researches and compiles data related to current product market, customer demographics and interest, and factors influencing product demand; analyzes results to identify ways of maximizing sales and market penetration of current products.
• Compiles data related to competitor’s products such as pricing, sales, and marketing or distribution methodology.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Identifies potential new products or markets through research.
• Forecasts and tracks industry marketing and sales trends based on collected data.
• Delivers reports and presentations of findings to management and/or executive leadership
• Summarizes and analyzes data; makes recommendations related to research findings.
• Reports findings, complete with graphs illustrating data and written text explaining complex findings.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
• Take a lead role in the d
• Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.