Driver - Accra
Other Jobs Information
5 - 10 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
• WASSCE • Must have a minimum of 5 years work experience • Experience in driving services with international Organizations is desirable. • Must be a minimum of 25 years of age, and possess a safe driving record • A Class B OR C drivers license
A Reputable Multinational Organisation
The Driver shall be responsible for providing reliable and courteous transportation service with safety being a top priority. The role reports to the Administrative Manager.
ROLE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT:
- Operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintain defensive driving.
- Keep the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records on trip sheets, customer transportation forms, vehicle maintenance, fuel purchases, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records as requested by management.
- Perform minor maintenance tasks on assigned vehicle(s) as required.
- Fuel the assigned vehicle(s).
- Perform any other duties assigned.
PERSON SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT:
- High Integrity
- Team Player
- Good personal hygiene
- Commitment and engagement
- Ability to comply with code of conduct
- Good written and oral communication skills
99 Boundary Road, Adelaide House Building, East Legon