Managing Director- Agriculture
Other Jobs Information
A highly reputable firm requires the services of a managing director to develop and execute the company’s Cassava Farming strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
Benefits: Accommodation, Medical Insurance for MD and Family. Vehicle with fuel, Phone with credit card and salary of US$3,500 -$4,000/
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Provide representation on key industry specific forums, to help raise awareness of the company, brand and success
- Ensure products produced and sold meet customer requirements, are of high quality and in accordance the company’s quality standards
- Manage at all times the business and affairs of the company within the guidelines established by the Board and report to the Board accordingly
- Recommend to the Board the strategic directions for the company's business and when
- approved, implement the corresponding strategic and operational plans.
- Achieve the annual operation and performance metrics assigned for safety, capacity utilization, cost reductions, efficiency improvements, etc.
- Design and implement strategies to strengthen linkages between the company and its
- shareholders, customers, the investment community, media, government and its agencies, employees, research institutions and local communities maintaining a positive image of the company and enforcing ethical business practices