Stores Manager (Paint Manufacturing Company)
Other Jobs Information
A Paint Manufacturing company around Dawhenya is looking for the services of a Stores Manager to manage its Raw materials and finished goods.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality, or quantity:
Day to Day Management:
- To supervise inventories to achieve high service levels, plan inventory turns, and minimize slow-moving inventory.
- To handle day-to-day operations of warehouse and logistics encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards.
- To execute procurement and deliveries of goods as per the instructions of the warehouse Manager.
- To plan for logistics and deliveries to reduce the waiting period and avoid delays.
- To manage stock control – To do space management, the self-assured receipt, storage, retrieval, and timely delivery of goods; shipment loading and transferring; document recording and data entry in the system.
- This is not a purchasing store but a manufacturing store where raw materials are kept.
- You will be responsible for raw materials for production and finished goods
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 5 years experience would be needed with team handling experience of a minimum of 2 - 4 people.
- Well-versed with Computers, Knowledge of Tally Preferred.
- Must be from a Paint Industry or conversant with store
- Must know how to allocate or distribute chemicals to the various departments for production.
- Candidates around Tema Metropolis are encourage to apply.