Other Jobs Information
1 - 3 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE • An SHS certificate or any relevant certificate • A minimum of 1-3 years experience in a similar position. REQUIREMENTS • Must possess above-average people skills • Excellent communication skills in person, on the telephone and via email • Above-average organizational and computer skills • satisfactory knowledge of the commodity produced by the factory • Acceptable knowledge of safety and health principles • Capability to comprehend quality control techniques • Ability to utilize diverse machines and possession of practical aptitude • Sound communication aptitude in delivering beneficial teamwork • Must be precise, careful, patient, responsible, swift and alert. • A willingness to learn and take on new challenges • Self-motivated and works well with a team • Must exhibit excellent time management and organizational skills. • Ability to prioritize work and be flexible. • Consistently able to meet production deadlines.
Our client, a manufacturing company has immediate employment for a self-motivated, experienced and talented FACTORY HAND to help with their operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for loading and unloading deliveries, and cleaning and organising the workspace. He/She will play a key role in deliveries to job sites and other organisations as well as assisting with dispatching customer orders.
- Assemble all the raw materials for the production of the items for the organisation
- Execute and manage machines and carry out inspections and packing of finished products
- Ensure that the workplace is a neat and sterile processing environment
- Operate machines in the process of producing commodities to ensure timely and accurate production.
- Move materials or completed products and packages to established locations for delivery.
- Monitor the efficiency of the production line to ensure timely load and deliveries.
- Check stock levels and report any product or raw material shortages to avoid chemical and fragile product damages.
- Follow the company’s safety and quality guidelines
first otswe street