Other Jobs Information
5 - 10 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
GH¢5,000.00 - GH¢10,000.00
Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar. A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous. At least two years' experience as a marketing manager. Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing and Bitrix24. Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding. Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities. Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
Kojo Thompson Road