Other Jobs Information
3 - 5 Years
Other Industry Jobs
Excellent interpersonal skills Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Must have excellent communication and computer skills with strong customer service focus. Work within Accra Able to apply high level analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills Valid driver’s license class B
This position identifies, deploys, grow and supports sales solutions by gathering, analyzing and translating customer requirements into enterprise solutions of long lasting and quality batteries.
It involves achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, storing, identifying, dispatching quality batteries in their right sizes to customers.
- Prospect, manage and grow new projects (corporate, commercial and individual) and revenue associated with our services.
- Consultatively sell and make recommendations to prospects and clients on the various battery ranges.
- Develop solutions to client needs in terms of specification, quality, price and delivery, and actively sell those solutions to clients
- Prepare and submit technical bids and proposals (NCT/RFI/RFP)
- Quote prices and prepare proposals to clients (corporate, commercial and individual)
- Gather data on marketing trends, competitive products, customer specification and pricing.
- Participate in marketing programs that enhances brand awareness and increase in sales volumes by attending conferences, and other marketing events.
- Explore opportunities with high level of customer satisfaction and maintain a high standard customer service delivery.
- Identify potential clients and existing clients for Guardian products.
- Maintain long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Prepare periodic and exceptional sales activity and reports for management.
- Supports marketing activities by attending trade and professional shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
Kojo Thompson Road