Other Jobs Information
As such, he/she is responsible to:
• Identify potential clients and existing clients for G&J products.
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
• Develop solutions to client needs in terms specification, quality, price and delivery, and actively sell those solutions to clients.
• Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
• Project manage complex solutions to deliver within time, scope, and cost constraints.
• Specifies solutions, develops BOMs and prepares client quotations.
• Provides pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
• Helps develop after-sales support services and provides technical back up as required.
• Arranges and carry out product training.
• Analyses costs and sales information.
• Prepare periodic and exceptional sales activity and technical reports for management.
• Supports marketing activities by attending trade and professional shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
• Liaises with other members of the sales team and other technical experts to deliver solutions.
• Helping in the design and development of custom-made products and services.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Good knowledge in the English technical language, fluent in reading/writing and speech.
• Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and effective interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer skills, including all Microsoft Office Products, CAD, Microsoft Projects.
• Must be able to function effectively both as a member of a team and as an individual contributor
• Ability to complete assigned tasks in the time allotted with minimal supervision
• Highly motivated individual with the ability to work under stress and meet tight deadlines.
• Must be capable of effectively and accurately working on several projects at one time
• Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms; and effectively communicate with others.
• Occasionally required to stand, walk, and climb or balance.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Required use of keyboards, telephones, copiers, fax, visits and movement through shops, and travel experiences.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 kg, including climbing up and down multiple flights by way of stairs or ladders when working in the field, as well as ability to react to audible warnings when working in the field.
• Requires domestic travel. Must have valid driver’s license.