Other Jobs Information
As such, he is responsible to:
• Support the Sales and Service Operations Managers to develop a strategy by providing professional and sales and service territory inputs and advice.
• Achieve and deliver on sales and service targets
• Produce and review outgoing quotations/ pricing/ tender proposals in line with the company’s commercial guidelines to ensure they are completed and presented timely, accurately and professionally
• Effectively communicate the company’s value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Manage the service calendar and pipeline to ensure all ongoing deliverables are met and executed within agreed upon Service Level Agreements
• Keep clients’ equipment available for use by completing preventive and periodic maintenance schedules; installing and upgrading component; and controlling down-time to support clients’ high-value business.
• Create work schedules and maintain proper accounting of service technicians’ productivity, coach and mentor them to deliver excellence in service delivery
• Adhere and work to improve on safety standards with particular focus on compliance to procedures, quality assurance, safety etc
• Use corporate approved metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met and or exceeded.
• Gather data on marketing trends, competitive products and pricing
• Advise on the various campaigns or public relations initiatives to address any grievances that may result from lack of high standard service
• Conduct one-on-one review with all branch employees to build a more effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales and service performance.
• Supervise, inspire and monitor team performance.
• Interact effectively with peer departments to achieve departments KPIs
• Maintain accurate records of all sale and service activities in the company’s ERP e.g. Protean, Tally etc
Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, have excellent communication and computer skills with a strong customer service focus
• Able to apply high-level analytical, investigative and creative problem-solving skills
• Financial & business acumen to help clients to quantify financial value of the solutions
• Regularly required to drive; use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms; and effectively communicate with others
• Work at various site locations both inside and outside Accra
• Valid driver’s license class B