Quality Supervisor (TEMA FREEZONE)
Other Jobs Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Performs other functions as required; Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; Credit Check; Supervisory and interpersonal skills are required; Troubleshooting ability is required; Bachelor’s degree; Strong decision making and problem solving skills; Strong analytical ability; Arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications; HS Diploma or GED; Good presentation skills; Background check; Six Sigma certification preferred; Production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective,strong organizational skills; Will be responsible for up to 6 employees. Quality inspection of plastic rope/ flackes. Basic dimension measurements. Data understanding and basic data analysis. Quality reports preparation.
- Establish and maintain a clean/safe plant following 5S guidelines;
- Training of newly and re-assigned personnel;
- Supervise certification line quality verification personnel;
- Management of time sheet and payroll management of all bargaining unit employees;
- Hands-on training and coaching salary and bargaining unit employees on the World Class Manufacturing methodologies;
- Responsible for tracking and reporting quality concerns identified;
- Assist in root cause, containment and corrective actions for all quality related issues in the manufacturing facility.