Burnout Operator(TEMA FREEZONE)
Other Jobs Information
1 - 3 Years
Other Professional Qualification
GH¢500.00 - GH¢1,000.00
Working knowledge of foundry operations, as demonstrated by experience as Foundry Person and / or Furnace Operator. Ability to read, understand and follow Technique Cards, Process Control procedures and Standard Operating Procedures. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations with high accuracy (add, subtract, multiply, divide, and percentages). Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision while contributing ideas and suggestions in a team environment. Ability to provide work direction and coordinate the work of others in a team. Physical ability to perform the essential job functions in a hot environment. Basic knowledge of the properties of alloys preferred.
- Checks vacuum levels, power supply, hydraulics and other furnace systems for proper operation.
- Operates equipment including induction melting, arc melting, vacuum systems hydraulic systems, doors, cranes and hoists.
- Maintains process control parameters and records during melting and casting.
- Performs and records calibrations.
- Operates computer systems.
- Transfers hot molds from burnout to casting furnaces.
- Document observations using PVN & Casting Feedback Forms as required.