Customer Relations Specialist
Other Jobs Information
A Reputable Multinational Company
The successful applicant shall provide bespoke incident/problem management for allocated accounts within the framework of an agreed sales plan and annual targets for revenues, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
The role reports to the Customer Relationship Manager.
ROLE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Supports the Customer Relations Manager in developing operating procedures and processes for coordinating, updating, and resolving service incidents/problems for accounts.
- Works with the customer satisfaction survey group to identify major customer service concerns and subsequently work with the customer to define the issues.
- Creates a service development plan to resolve the customer’s priority service issues and agrees on the plan with the customer.
- Manages implementation of the service development plan, coordinating efforts of various support groups across the Organisation.
- Agrees on a set of performance KPI targets and measures over service development plan implementation; regularly measures and reports on progress to the account manager, customer service specialist, and customer.
PERSON SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- Professional, flexible, and team-oriented.
- Good relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.