Other Jobs Information
CATEGORY: Real Estate
Our client, a real estate and construction company is currently seeking to hire a proactive Dispatch Rider to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will ride company’s bike for official business, travels and field activities.
- Delivery and pick-up of company’s documents and products.
- Load, count items and verify its contents at destination.
- Collect payments for items delivered
- Provide invoices for items delivered.
- Ensure all scheduled deliveries are made on time.
- Run errands for management staff.
- Handle order deliveries.
- Ensure proper use of company item.
- Study product description to update job knowledge.
- Prepare, maintain and submit timely and accurate reports of activities, especially client visits/calls
- Ensure timely and professional submission of all information as requested by clients, ensure follow-up.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on activities and client’s details
- Keeping record of daily visits in the log books.
- Report to management on daily basis about your activities
- Maintain accurate records
- Any other duties as required by management.
- Minimum qualification of Senior High School Certificate
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Adequate knowledge in the structure of Motor bikes
- Ability to speak, understand and write the English language
- Possess Valid driver’s license
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated.
- Willing to work at odd hours during peak working seasons.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Positive attitude towards work.
- Ability to read and follow travel guides, plan and learn routes.
- Willing to travel to other locations within Ghana and other countries to work for and on behalf of the company.
- Must be a skilled motorcycling rider.
- Must be physically fit.
- Should be reliable and punctual.
- Have a mature working attitude.
- Friendly and presentable.