Other Jobs Information
We are keen on employing an Electrical Engineer to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities and possess a solid understanding of electrical systems. The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations. The successful Electrical Engineer will work for both our Concrete Production Company and our Quarry subsidiary and must be familiar with the use of Italian machinery specially Eurimpianti.
- Checking electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure effective functionality
- Responsible for the delivery of effective maintenance of all plants and machinery of ATC/ATQ.
- Develop maintenance procedure and ensure implementation.
- Develop relevant short- & long-term maintenance Plans
- Prepare maintenance forecasts and budget on an annual and/or monthly basis as required
- Report monthly to General Manager and attend board meetings when required
- Carrying out periodic inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- To demonstrate effective leadership in Health & Safety and Environmental knowledge to maintain the highest standards and industry best practice in compliance with all relevant legislation and standards to ensure that the business operates within the parameters of all licenses, permits and consents.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- Carry out other related duties as and when required by the General Manager.
- Ideal Candidate must have years of experience in working as an electrical engineer in a relevant industry
- Msc Electrical Engineering or BSc Electrical Engineering minimum
- Prior experience in using and working with Italian machinery specifically in the use of 'EURIMPIANTI' machinery
- The role is for both our Concrete and Quarry subisdiaries
Our organization is a leading conglomerate in the country with diverse operations in Power, Contruction, Real Estate, Quarry, just to mention a few and we're looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our Concrete and Quarry Subisdidary.