Environmental Technical Assistant
Other Jobs Information
A multi-disciplinarily environmental consulting firm which provides consultancy support to a number of industrial clients and projects in the field of projects, environmental management, organization and system development needs to employ an environmental technical assistant
Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate is to provide environmental monitoring services to all our client and projects which may include the following and any other relates duties as required:
- Plan and undertake field audits
- Collect samples and analyze materials (gases, soils, asbestos products, wastes or water) to check for pollutants at a specific site.
- Record the test data and prepare reports, charts and summaries on the results.
- Identifying sources of pollutants and recommend controls
- Assist in the operation and maintenance of equipment, including laboratory, field, and monitoring equipment
- Undertake environmental monitoring
- Prepare and review environmental monitoring reports
- Investigate hazardous spills, calibrate test instruments, make recommendations to fix hazardous conditions, determining solutions to destroy harmful organisms and impurities and maintain file databases on hazardous waste, chemical usage, personnel exposure and equipment location diagrams.