Other Jobs Information
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field • Fresh graduate with SEC qualification is preferred. • Excellent communication and listening skills • Confidence and Presentation skills • Good sales and negotiation skills • Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers. • Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work. • Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Monitors marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.).
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
- Escalate and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carry-out client satisfaction surveys and reviews
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
Kojo Thompson Road