Other Jobs Information
3 - 5 Years
Should possess a minimum of SSCE level education with 2-3 years working experience. Must possess a Valid License C or D
- Drive and park canter trucks by following and complying with management internal policies and procedures
- Follow the routes and time tables assigned by Management
- Ensure and remember that the safety of colleagues, road users and the trucks are the main priority.
- Ensure the trucks comply with the basic road regulations (Safety, Insurance, DVLA Plates etc.) at all times.
- Ensure the DVLA log book is filled in accurately
- Thoroughly check the trucks before leaving the yard (Fuel level, fluids levels, etc.)
- Conduct test drives on faulty trucks to help technicians diagnose faults correctly
- Ensure the interior and exterior of the trucks are cleaned after their trips.
- Ensure the trucks are locked and the keys delivered to the manager/supervisor.
Hospital Link Road