Aircraft Maintenance Technicians Needed Urgently
Other Jobs Information
An international aircraft maintenance industry is urgently looking for Aircraft Maintence Technicians to join its growing industry.
Job Position: Aircraft Maintenance Technician
1. Must have A&P License/b1 or Avionics Certificate/B2
2. Minimum Experience: 5 Years
3. Rated for ONE aircraft of the Boeing (777/787) or Airbus (320/330). more than ONE aircraft experience is preferable.
4. Age Limit: Below 50 years
5. Number of Positions: 50 A&P and 50 Avionics
To perform either avionics or cabin or structure or air-frame and power-plant maintenance work on aircraft in hangar/line areas from a routine and basic level up to an involved and specialized level dependent upon the level of authorization.
Details of Main Duties is available on request