High Level Service Supervisor /Service Team Leader For Hvac
Other Jobs Information
HIGH LEVEL SERVICE SUPERVISOR /SERVICE TEAM LEADER FOR HVAC MAINTENANCE & SERVICE TEAMS
We are looking for a qualified team leader with good working knowledge of HVAC; Chillers, DX, VRF and Unitary systems to manage our maintenance and service teams and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Proven track record of hands on HVAC working knowledge
- Leads, directs, participates in, and provides insight into the maintenance and improvements of HVAC and related systems.
- Provide first line supervision to all HVAC installations and Service team members. Supervision will include providing leadership, giving direction, evaluating completed work, training, mentoring, coaching, providing input on employee evaluations, and recommending corrective actions.
- Document work performed by completing necessary paperwork on each job to include: daily time entry, work progression and maintenance logs.
- Inventory parts, materials and labour per job.
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
Remuneration: Very attractive and dependent on Knowledge and Experience