Facility / EHS Manager
Other Jobs Information
3 - 5 Years
Education: • A Certificate in Facilities Management • B.sc Industrial or Mechanical Engineering • Minimum 5 years experience in quality / EHS / Engineering management • Experience in direct management of 2-4 employees - Advantage • Experience in an international organization- Advantage Key Competencies/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: EHS Management Risk assessment tools and methods Incident investigations EHS Management Systems Management practices
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Develop the Facilities and Maintenance management program in line with the overall company strategy, financial budget, and contract specifications; employing industry best practices, and local regulatory requirements as specified by the Government/client/company.
- To be responsible for the operation and development of a consistent and seamless FM service, in close conjunction with other colleagues and with a high level of customer focus.
- To manage the relationship and the requirements of the other tenants (partner organizations) in the building, and ensure the smooth running of those arrangements.
- To support and assist with the promotion of continuous improvement in the development of Facilities Management Services including contributions to service and corporate wide initiatives/projects.
- Oversee the preparation and negotiation of contracts, leases, deeds, mortgages, and other real property legal documents on behalf of the company.
- Establish Best Practices and Standard Operating Procedures related to all aspects of Facilities Management responsibilities including, but not limited to, regulatory compliance, quality control, construction administration, asset management, personnel, safety, energy initiatives, and financial management.
- To carry out performance measurement benchmarks and audits.
- Compilation of site FM performance reports/presentations and Internal Audits reporting findings internally and to clients.
- Management of all client and Company Assets
- Ensures all activities are conducted in line with all HSE and Quality Management Policies and procedures.
- Create and implement an Environmental Management Plan/policy. This should include investigating and evaluating the possibility of the organisation seeking a recognised environmental accreditation
- Review, develop and improve the organisation’s safety management system, ensuring that health and safety risks are identified, assessed and managed with appropriate control measures in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for definition and deployment of EHS program across all company premises to ensure full EHS compliance and continual improvement in all area
- Assist managers in carrying out risk assessments across all areas of the organisation. This includes working with the HR department to support risk assessments for staff and volunteers, where applicable e.g. pregnant workers and DSE
- Deliver training internally to staff, advice on and facilitate any identified specialist H&S training.
- Review and update Fire Risk Assessments across all sites
- Respond to day to day health and safety issues as required
- Actively model and promote a safety culture and proactive environmental sustainability.
- Define and assimilate procedures, methods, and tools to effectively deploy the EHS management system
- Develops and implements EHS training
- Approve EHS Risk Assessment and ensure implementation.
Any other related duty assigned from time to time by Administrator, HR Manager or Facility Manager.
Airport Residential Area
Adomi Link, Airport Residential.