Other Jobs Information
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR AN UBER DRIVER
- Comprehend the use of Uber software, by extensively going through the features.
• Respond to calls and tracks from customers according to the protocols established by the company.
• Receive and follow customers’ locations through the software, and plan and route short and safe passages to destinations.
• Ascertain timely arrival at the customers’ destinations, and inquire into further destinations.
• Map routes using Google maps, ensuring that safe routes are used to reach desired destinations.
• Consider customers’ alternate route suggestions, after confirming that they are safe to use.
• Provide customers with information on cash amount incurred on their rides, and process their transactions.
• Work with the Uber software to ensure truncation of rides, at the end of each ride, according to the specifics of established protocols.
• Reroute passages to destinations in cases of high traffic, or road diversions, due to construction work.
• Perform both preventative and regular maintenance on cars ensuring that they remain in good working order.
Must have a valid driver’s license
Must have at least 2 years’ experience as an uber driver.
Must have good communication skills.