Night Shift Manager Guest House
Other Jobs Information
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Business Administration or relevant field. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in hotel management or guest house manager. Strong understanding of hotel management best practices and data entry software. Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills. Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
- Ensuring and providing flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences.
- Analyzing customer feedback and providing strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating.
- Responding to guests needs and anticipating their unstated ones.
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay
- Ensure clients are properly greeted upon their arrival
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to check-in
- Coordinate luggage collection and storage
- Oversee check-in and check-out procedures, including reservations and financial transactions
- Promptly address guests’ requests, like in-room dining
- Actively listen to and resolve complaints
- Ensure special guests, like disabled people, elderly, children and VIPs, receive personalized services
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
- Inform clients of our hotel services, including breakfast and dining options
- Promote all hotel amenities, conveniences and programs offered
- Manage guest relations team (including Receptionists and Concierges) to ensure we comply with all standards and operating procedures
- Appraise team’s performance and produce regular reports
- Liaise with Housekeepers and Wait Staff to provide an overall comfortable guest experience
- Examine daily duties, assign tasks and check on progress
- Analyze customer feedback from hotel guestbook and online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings
- Recommend local tourist spots, including places to dine, shop and sight-see
- Establish friendly relationships with regular hotel clients
A&C SHOPPING MALL