Head Of Finance & Administration
Other Jobs Information
5 - 10 Years
GH¢5,000.00 - GH¢10,000.00
1. First degree in Business Administration in Finance/Accounting/Management; or any similar field. 2. Second degree in a related field will be an added advantage 3. Membership of relevant Professional Body; CA or ACCA is mandatory.
The Key Performance Areas will be as follows:
- Ensure that financial accounting records of all activities of the Institution are maintained.
- Maintenance of sound operational and financial control system for the administration of the affairs of the Institution.
- Ensure that accounting and data entry policies, procedures and controls are properly implemented by the finance department.
- Preparation of the annual budget process and design formats, assumptions and provide guidance to departments as needed to ensure timely completion of the budget process.
- Evaluate the performance of employees in the Administration and Accounts Department.
- Review and approve all accounts reconciliation.
- Responsible for all schedules and analysis of accounts as required by independent auditors, and assist in the preparation for the external auditing of the Institution.
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Management Information reports and Financial Statements for the attention of the CEO or the Governing Council, including reports on actual performance/budget for all responsibility centers.
- Preparation of staff payroll and monthly computation of PAYE, SSF and other Pension contributions for statutory returns.
- Advice on investment of idle funds and monitor them for maximum profitability
- Oversight of the general administration and human resource needs of the Institution, including inventory management
The person must have the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge of accounting, budgeting, and treasury management.
- Advanced skills in computer applications.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- An understanding of the sectors in which the Company operates.
- Be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Be able to work as part of a team, even under stressful conditions.
- Result-oriented & highly commercially minded
- Previous managerial position essential.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in finance and administration departments.
- At least two years in a supervisory position.
- Been part of Business/market development, planning, and analysis.
- Financial management Stakeholder management
Kojo Thompson Road