Assistant Recreation Manager For Safari Valley Resort
Other Jobs Information
An amazing resort within the Safari Group, will soon introduce unto the market a unique product, a kind never seen in Ghana in the valleys of Adukrom in the Eastern Region, Safari Valley seeks to employ the services of an Assistant Recreation Manager.
We are looking for Candidates with a passion for excellence, expertise in hospitality operations and proven leadership experience are invited to apply for a career with Safari Valley Resort.
- To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by planning and implementation of all Recreation activities offered by the resort.
- Assist the Recreation Manager to oversee the smooth running of the department on a day to day basis to achieve the highest possible levels of guest satisfaction.
- Create new, unique and interesting recreation activities that draw upon the best cultural, sporting or other offerings of the area in which the hotel is located. To continually be positioning the sports and leisure offering as a differentiate and a point of competitive advantage for the resort.
- First Degree in Physical Education and Sports from a recognized university is highly desirable
- Gym experience (instructing) and Classes (Yoga/Pilates) is highly desirable
- Minimum of 3 years experience in recreation in a management capacity
- Thorough knowledge of equipment, facilities and programs requires in a comprehensive recreation program