Production Manager - Pharmaceutical Experience Required
Other Jobs Information
PRODUCTION MANAGER (Pharmaceutical Experience)
Our client, a reputable pharmaceutical company is seeking to hire a dynamic PRODUCTION MANAGER with a proven record to support their operations in Ghana.
Selected candidate will report directly to the Head of Manufacturing. He/She will be responsible for the technical management, supervision and control of the production processes on site ensuring that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate the manufacturing activities of all production units.
- Determine the manpower and material resources needed to meet production targets in conjunction with the planning unit of the HR and logistics department.
- Manage the effective deployment and utilization of resources and staff in collaboration with the planning unit of the logistics department.
- Coordinate with the Engineering department to plan and implement preventative maintenance schedules for all equipment.
- Participate in product innovation and renovation activities within the business.
- Collaborate with Quality on employee training to ensure product safety, product quality, and GMP requirements are followed and the highest quality standards are maintained.
- Plan, develop and implement strategic action plans in conjunction with fiscal budget planning.
- Develop or revise standard operation procedures and observes team to ensure compliance.
- Enforce health/safety procedures and guidelines for operation
- Drive change to impact production results through daily and weekly direction setting including effective pre- and post-shift meetings
- Build an engaged and capable production team through training, skills development, effective coaching and communication
- Provide recognition and motivate the production team through creating a positive work environment that drives engagement/ownership at all levels
- Troubleshoot and resolve manufacturing issues that arise and identify opportunities for greater efficiencies
- Conformance to Plan
- % Overall Equipment Efficiency
- Labour Productivity
- Material variance
- Capacity Utilization
- Zero product recall