Other Jobs Information
A reputable Business Services/ Advertising & Marketing/ Media & Communication company is seeking to hire a Copywriter who has excellent written and spoken presentation skills for ads, publications and websites. You will be responsible for generating the words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals.You will be responsible for writing effective sales copy for all types of marketing materials, both online and offline.
NB: READ THE REQUIREMENTS AND JOB DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Discuss the client's core message and target audience
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Proofreading and editing of script.
- Modifying copy until the client is satisfied.
- Overseeing the production phase
- Producing good and quality content often to short deadlines.
- Writing different types of copy depending on its purpose.
- Collaborate with creative teams to produce relevant copy for brochures, sales materials and products.
- Work on online copy alongside the Digital Marketing Manager ensuring copy works effectively for search engine optimization purposes.
- Work alongside marketing teams to write entertaining and effective email marketing materials.
- Research your subject matter to ensure the quality and accuracy of your copy.
- Edit and rewrite company copy written by other members of the marketing team.
- Work with creative professionals to build marketing projects and campaigns.
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
- Source images and other content
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- BSc/BA in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Minimum two (2) years practical working experience as a copywriter.
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with SEO.
- Strong research skills, Creativity, Collaborative spirit, Excellent time-management and organizational skills