Other Jobs Information
5 - 10 Years
Project Management Jobs
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
B.Sc. Electrical/Mechanical Engineering (Degree). HND Electrical/Technical 10 years of experience in engines/electrical equipment management or handling, of which 5 years’ should be managing/assisting management on projects/O & M/Sales teams in a related field. Experience in electrical instrumentation equipment is an added advantage
- Manage the Overall Technical Direction and Activities of the department specifically relating to the direct delivery of field activities in accordance with time, cost and quality requirements.
- To provide Technical support to Regional Managers & Power Managers, collate and process data from several internal and external sources and produce reports required by Management team.
- To provide technical support to Project department on issues related to electrical power works for the Telecom site build projects and sales/after sales support for all electrical/power equipment
- To provide technical direction and sales support for all sales activity involving electrical/power distribution agreements with multinational entities.
- Responsible in driving O & M and other power managers in implementing set tasks and deliverables. Providing guidance on Technical tasks for faults resolutions, projects delivery (CM, installations, testing & commissioning, etc). This includes post implementation, documentation and warranty issues.
- Responsible for delivering feedback on technical issues to clients with recommended resolutions. Assists O & M manager in client meetings on technical matters arising. Ensure that all personnel & teams adhere to client TS, RPS’s, PM/CM processes, change management process & other quality guidelines
North Industrial Area