West Africa Financial Controller
Other Jobs Information
Our client, a leading bottling company in Africa is looking to hire a proactive West Africa Financial Controller to support their operations.
The selected candidate will report, follow up and analyze economic data linked to Capex, Working Capital, Stocks, Product Costing, Production deviations, in order to help management in the decision-making process. He/She will report to the WAC Finance Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Capex analysis and Supervision
- Preparation of Business case, make or buy decisions, budgeting and forecasting
- Follow up on Stocks evolution: Working Capital, obsoletes. Financial input for the Planning process
- Product costing development and Production deviation analysis
- Provide Financial Support on the Purchase process
- Backup for Finance Manager of the BU (Business Unit)
- Achieve targets defined for Capex.
- Implementation of Product costing all across the region
- Understanding of deviation and savings proposals.
- Reporting and budgeting on time and accurately
- Achieve targets on process harmonization across the region