Other Jobs Information
3 - 5 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
Should possess a minimum of BECE level education or a certificate in driving from any accredited professional drivers institute with at least 3 years driving experience in a multinational industry Should have good interpersonal skills and be a good team player Has good communication skills – written and orals, and organizational skills Ability to operate a Van or Mini bus Must possess a valid and clean driver’s license (C) Must pay attention to details Must have good geographical knowledge and able to read maps and plan routes Able to work under pressure / under tight schedules and meet deadlines Possess good time management skills Should be willing to work at flexible hours
- Drive any company vehicle in accordance with the legal requirements and the company procedures.
- Transport all company products to wholesalers and retailers outlets.
- Ensure the safe delivery of the company products always.
- Make sure the company vehicle is roadworthy at all times before delivering company’s products
- Report any incident that involves injury to passengers, damage to vehicle or third party property immediately in line with company procedures
- Ensure products are loaded and offloaded carefully at all times.
- Need to abide by all traffic laws at all times
- Plan Route and requirements by studying schedule for deliveries
- Report all mechanical/ other faults of the vehicle immediately to the supervisor/manager
- Should be able to work within times assigned to him with regards to a particular task.
- Ensure presentation and appearance is appropriate at all times (clean & tidy work clothes)
North Industrial Area