Credit Evaluation Officer
Other Jobs Information
To assist the organization in achieving its growth targets by providing effective value-adding risk management, whilst maintaining a quality-credit book, through judicious and effective management thereof. Must also deliver professional service by assessing and evaluating credit facilities (new and/or existing) based on sound credit & financial principles which support minimizing risk to the organization.
- Evaluates whether Credit proposals meet sound business criteria and credit risk falls within acceptable parameters, approve and recommend appropriate credit facilities including terms or conditions of facilities.
- Ensure the accuracy and reliability of approvals and or make referrals to a higher authority, on personal credit applications reviewed.
- Add value to the credit approval process by guiding originators as appropriate to reduce reworks on applications.
- Ensure timely and quality credit assessment and decisions are made.
- Manage adherence to the service level agreement that has been concluded.
- Actioning of the daily referral report and make decisions to management to grant access to the Organization’s facility.
- Issuing of sanction documents, clearly stating the conditions and requirements of the credit facility.
- Ensure completeness of documentation, reconfirming that appropriate verification of information and documentation has been carried out on assigned client guarantors.
- Carry out other functions that may be assigned from time to time by the management.