Debt Recovery Officers
Other Jobs Information
The position will specialize in delinquent business and personal clients’ accounts. The successful applicant will help the organization to recover assets as quickly as possible.
You will work with clients’ on a daily basis, negotiating for a payment plan suitable for all parties.
We are looking for someone who is persistent in the face of obstacles and difficult clients.
- Manage accounts for delinquency and recovery efforts.
- Locate and contact defaulters about outstanding obligations
- Send out past due notices for delinquent accounts or for missed settlement payments.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding incorrect debt collection attempts.
- Reports address changes and maintain files regarding clients’ for correct and current contact information.
- Using appropriate administrative or legal means to repossess the organization’s assets when necessary.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by management.