Other Jobs Information
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
• A minimum of first Degree in Business Administration/Management/Risk Management or Professional Certification in Insurance. • Minimum of 2 years working experience working with an Insurance Company or related environment. • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills • Professionalism • Must be a team player • Must be results-oriented • Ability to assist teams and remain committed to achieving goals Must leave around Abeka, Kaneshie, Adabraka, Kokomlemle, LaPaz, Tesano
The applicant must be an expert in interpreting the organization’s insurance policies and determining coverage to its existing and prospective clients.
- To interpret the organizations’ insurance laws and policies to clients.
- May be responsible for ensuring that the organization complies with statutory regulations and contracts in terms of Insurance.
- May advise on issues related to eligibility and coverage, as well as monitor the compliance of clients.
- They will have to visit sites to investigate or verify accident pronouncement by clients before claim processing.
- They may assist clients in documentation preparation and processing for claims.
- They may be required to advise management on appropriate claims to be funded.
- They should be able to use GPS to check locations and do follow-ups.
- In other duties that may be assigned by management.
Plot #1 and 2 Agbogba St, North Legon