Senior Manager, Estates And Commercial.
Other Jobs Information
3 - 5 Years
Public Sector Jobs
Qualifications and Experience • A minimum of a master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Land Economy, Estates Management, Business Administration (MBA), Transportation Planning, Project Management, or other relevant equivalent disciplines. • A bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Quantity Surveying and Construction Economics or other relevant equivalent disciplines. • Must be a certified member of a relevant and accredited professional body. • Must have completed National Service. • A minimum of four (4) years post bachelor’s degree relevant work experience in a reputable organization. • Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
To provide technical and operational support for the efficient and effective performance of the commercial and business functions of the Authority.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Sets up a regime to maximize revenue generation and collection for the Authority’s Rail Assets (train stations, rolling stocks, tracks, right of way, concessions, leases, etc.).
- Sets up a regime to maximize revenue generation and collection for the Authority’s Real Estates (lands, buildings, warehouses, leaseholds, rents etc.).
- Collates data for the development of policies and procedures for the identification, acquisition, valuation, control and maintenance for the Authority’s Real Estates and/or Rail Assets.
- Maintains records of all landed assets, chattels and facilities of the Authority’s Real Estates and/or Rail Assets.
- Develops a system for the tenancy management activities of the Authority.