Other Jobs Information
3 - 5 Years
First Degree in a relevant field
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with email and mail correspondence and phone calls
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems Manage complex calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion.
- Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner.
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, on-sites/offsites, team social events, etc.)
- Schedule cost-effective air/hotel/ground transportation. Create detailed travel itineraries both domestic and international (including smooth transitions between time zones).
- Submit expense reports in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate closely with Production teams, Sales team, HR team, and other teams
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items to include meeting notes and action items.
Other role details
- 2+ years of experience assisting at the executive level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Preferred
- Experience with reconciling expenses, booking travel and attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining a commitment to deadlines and long-term goals.
- Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts on the job
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
Kojo Thompson Road