Quality Control Inspector For Immediate Employment
Other Jobs Information
An experienced Quality Control Inspector needed for an immediate job role within the Tema West Municipality. The Ideal Candidate will be responsible for checking the quality of incoming and outgoing materials or products for a company, as well as the production procedures.
This job will also involve the following tasks such as:
- Running tests, keeping a record of defects, analyzing products, and overseeing procedures.
- Read blueprints and specification
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Operate electronic inspection equipment and software
- Accept or reject finished items
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
- Report inspection and test data such as weights, temperatures, grades, moisture content, and quantities inspected