Quality, Health, Safety And Environment Manager
Other Jobs Information
5 - 10 Years
Degree in a relevant field
- Drafting of policies.
- Control of documents.
- Ensure that all work is carried out as per the contract and client specification.
- Plan, organize and control the departments to ensure that the company and the client benefit from the best HSE policies in place.
- Conduct daily inspections of all areas to ensure the implementation of QHSE policies and practices.
- Direct safety, security and fire fighting team, to ensure high quality services are delivered to the client.
- Ensure that all jobsite and campsite procedures are strictly followed.
- Ensure that all needed equipment and supplies are available to perform the job at all times.
- Ensure that all equipment is systematically checked as per the client and manufacturers recommendations.
- Perform all reporting and administrative duties accurately and on time.
- Conduct safety audits and inform the management of any prospect of activity development and any potential direct or indirect problem for the company.
- Regularly review the performance of every employee reporting to him and set targets.
- Control the inventory and usage of equipment and fixed assets of the company allocated to his department.
- Attend safety meetings and present reports to the client and management as per the defined schedules.
- Ensure that each and every employee under his responsibility is fully trained as per the standards laid down.
- Organize and conduct safety training for all staff. Keep and maintain up-to-date records
- Ensure all work is carried out in compliance with the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management system.
- Ensure that all accidents, fire, loss, theft and damages are reported to superiors immediately and proper procedures are followed. In addition, where appropriate, take remedial action.
- Prepare investigation reports of the incidents / accidents at the location and report to the Managing Director on developments on a day to day basis.
- Adhere to the QHSE rules and regulations of client.
- Use correct PPE and maintain them in good condition.
- Ensure proper usage and maintenance of all equipment at his disposal.
- Conduct regular tool box meetings or training sessions to enhance QHSE knowledge and awareness among staff members.
- Conduct daily inspections of all areas ensuring maintenance of excellent hygiene standards.
- Ensure that periodic pest control is carried out in all areas of operations.
- Maintain highest possible standards of personal hygiene.
- Ensure all staffs assigned in location receive company and client’s induction and that this is documented.
- Ensure staff compliance with company’s personnel and training policies.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with the client and customers through regular personal contacts.
- Maintain a professional and pleasant working relationship with all his superiors and peers at all times
- Monitor costs and quality of performance to ensure that they meet the targets and objectives set by superior.
- Coordinate with the management in case of an accident. Conduct incident investigations and ensure proper and accurate reporting to superiors.
Kojo Thompson Road