Other Jobs Information
He should at least be literate. • He needs to be a sincere and accountable person. • He must be friendly towards the riders but must not engage in unnecessary talks. • He should have sound judgment and quick decision making capability during any accident, malfunction or fire incidence and ensure safety of all riders. • He should be punctual and should arrive at his workplace before usual riders, employees and customers. • He may need to prevent unauthorized people from getting inside and call the security.
- Operates elevator to transport passengers between floors of office building, apartment house, department store, hotel, or similar establishment: Pushes buttons or moves lever to control movement of elevator on signal or instructions from passengers or others.
- 2) Opens and closes safety gate and door of elevator at each floor where stop is made.
- 3) Supplies information to passengers, such as location of offices, merchandise, and individuals.
- 4) May perform other duties, such as distributing mail to various floors, answering telephone, preventing unauthorized persons from entering building, and assisting other employees to load and unload freight.
- 5) May be designated according to location of elevator operated as Front-Elevator Operator.
P. O. Box AN 7617, Accra North