Other Jobs Information
Our client, a shipping company is currently looking for an efficient, and trustworthy driver to support their operations.
Drives Executives on official activities assigned by supervisor.
- Perform day-to-day safety and maintenance checks on vehicle: check oil, water level, battery brakes, tires and so on.
- Ensure punctuality and behave in a polite manner.
- Ensure vehicle and equipment are safely and securely stored.
- Ensure the vehicle is clean inside and outside.
- Drive team for official travel, business appointments, meetings.
- Comply with road and traffic laws and regulations.
- Keeps track of insurance and other tax formalities for the vehicle.
- Advice company of any requirement for maintenance or repairs.
- Perform any other duty assigned.