Other Jobs Information
5 - 10 Years
GH¢4,000.00 - GH¢5,000.00
Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
Purpose of Job
The internal auditor will be responsible for protecting the assets of the company and ensure compliance with internal procedures, and maintains knowledge of best practices.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with best practice
- Examine documentation, including reports, statements, records to gather information
- Reconcile documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy
- Assess best financial practices for an organisation and makes relevant, informed suggestions
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Develop a specialty in auditing a particular industry, such as health care
- Five (5) years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills
Kojo Thompson Road