Other Jobs Information
1 - 3 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
Minimum qualification should be Senior High School Certification, NVTI, City & Guilds or equivalent Training in Electrical and plumbing works Candidate should be able to speak and write English.
To safely carry out preventative maintenance and repairs to the plant and buildings of the company.
- Operate Gen Set and repairs of basic electrical issues (sockets, ceiling fan, lighting, electrical wiring etc).
- Fixing plumbing issues.
- Replaces broken windows, repairs doors, door locks and closets; installs window blinds.
- Assists with general repair works in the office space.
- Painting of the office space.
- Repair furniture and small appliances.
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Able to keep records of items in the storeroom.
- Assist in relocation activities (removal, packing, loading, off-loading, unpacking and rearrangement, installation of office equipment, furniture and fittings)
- Assist in the management of the office space by helping in the arrangement of the furniture and cabinets etc.
- Assist with gardening works
- General errands
- Any other work assigned
MOS 58 Ashale Avenue, American House, East Legon