Other Jobs Information
1 - 3 Years
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering • Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Electrical Engineering & Design
- Analyze electrical system requirements, capacity, cost, and project needs and then develop a system plan
- Direct manufacturing, installing, and testing to ensure that the product as built meets specifications and codes
- Inspect And Observe Facilities To Evaluate The Efficacy And Quality Of Electrical Systems, Components, And Products
- Devise Testing Methods And Properties To Confirm The Functionality Of Electrical Components And Systems
- Evaluate systems and recommend repair or design modifications
- Prepare and revise documentation in various electrical phases including site plans, diagrams, and details.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Measure indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Conduct quality assurance and quality control on projects
- Engage, manage and meet the expectation of clients
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Electrical Engineering & Design.
- Experience in Solar industry is an added advantage
- Skills In Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results,
- Ability to apply knowledge of industry standards and electrical engineering design principles
- Attention to Details
- Must have understanding of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
Kojo Thompson Road