Ad Operations Associate - Urgently Needed
Other Jobs Information
Our client is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Logistics, and epay.
- The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact.
- The Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners.
- ePay facilitates the payments of online transactions for it's ecosystem.
With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, our client believes that e-commerce is making people's lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, our client is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Our client is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. We offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
Our client is looking for a curious, detail-oriented, analytical, and motivated individual to join our team as an Associate on the Ad Operations team. The position will focus on online ad trafficking and promotion of Jumia display advertising, analyzing data trends to make optimization decisions, and recapping performance to ensure positive campaign results. This position will require daily interaction with other internal teams such as Marketing, Sales, Operations, and our external clients to ensure consistent and smooth delivery of all advertising campaigns. You will report to the Head of Advertising Sales, Ghana. This role will be Accra based.
- Manage execution and fulfillment of our client Display advertising according to media plans and client requirements.
- Optimize campaigns in Google Ad Manager while ensuring minimal discrepancies with any 3rd party tracking providers.
- Conduct data analysis on audience segments and campaign performance and use findings to optimize campaigns.
- Perform thorough QA checks on ad creatives, and work with the Sales and Design team to resolve any issues or concerns.
- Assist with custom tech projects that increase workflow efficiencies and improve ad product performance.
- Complete data input for billing operations for all ad delivery.
- Contribute to the development of new features and functionality for a constantly evolving product line.
- Check daily reports and provide troubleshooting support for issues relating to campaign spend, creative, tagging or partner implementation and escalating to third party vendors when necessary
- Act as a strategic partner within account teams; provide consultation to sales and clients on campaign design and correct setup
- Collaborate with team members by providing guidance on how to continually improve operational processes, supporting systems and communication channels where needed. Utilize experience to develop solutions, document internal procedures and best practices
- Support technical testing and implementation of new ad products, custom units, programmatic technologies and platforms, including internal proprietary tools
- Strong desire to learn more about ad technologies and how publishers drive monetization.
- Previous knowledge in client services, ad operations and serving solutions a plus, especially GAM.
- Highly analytical with strong quantitative skills and a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Experience and comfort in communicating with different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly.
- Ability to use creative thinking to resolve problems and/or roadblocks as they occur, and know when to escalate.
- Effective team player.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- 2+ years of relevant experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
What we offer:
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds.
Interested persons should send CVs.