Other Jobs Information
A Reputable Organisation
The successful applicant shall be responsible for advanced drilling and production operations. The petroleum engineer shall oversee drilling operations and resolve any operating difficulties. The role reports to the Site Supervisor.
ROLE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT:
• Manage the installation, maintenance, and operation of equipment.
• Examine the geology of future drilling sites to plan the safest and most efficient method of drilling and recovering oil.
• Design equipment to extract oil and gas for both onshore and offshore reserves deep underground.
• Develop plans to drill in oil and gas fields.
• Evaluate oil and gas reservoirs to determine their profitability.
• Responsible for solving operational problems that may arise.
PERSON SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT:
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written in a business environment.
• Problem solving skills.
• Intellectual curiosity and must possess critical thinking and decision – making skills.
• Result – Oriented.