Tailor Or Seamstress - Spintex
Other Jobs Information
1 - 3 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
• Junior or Senior High school education is required. • Proven sewing experience • Sound knowledge of various fabrics and sewing techniques • On-the-job training may be provided.
Our client, is Ghana’s leading Fashion Designer is seeking seasoned Seamstress or Tailors within Accra or Tema.
- Accurately measuring customers using tape measures to ensure proper fit of garments.
- Constructing garments and other articles according to customers’ specifications and preferences.
- Using irons and pressing machines to erase the creases on garments and other article
- Operate single, double or multi-needle serging, flat bed felling, banding and other sewing machines, to join sections of garments or other articles into finished products on a piece-work or production basis
- To perform various operations in the fabrication of garments and other articles
- Examine garments and operate sewing machines, sergers and other machines to repair garments and other articles during the manufacturing process