Other Jobs Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
High school diploma or GED required. Degree in business, management, logistics or a related field preferred. Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position. Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management. Time management skills and the ability to delegate. Excellent leadership and organizational skills. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software. Problem-solving skills.
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
The Mint Square, Tema Comm.3