Other Jobs Information
3 - 5 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Degree in Transport and Logistics Management or any related field
- Submit driver’s attendance report with vehicle numbers
- Inspect vehicle check list on daily basis and immediately inform Management of issues observed
- Maintain fuel report: calibration & Mileage
- Maintain updated servicing schedule and ensure vehicles are serviced on time.
- Inform immediate boss through email two days prior to sending vehicle for servicing indicating the last servicing date.
- Maintain log book file and submit weekly report.
- Routine vehicles inspection and immediately inform Management of issues observed
- Maintain daily update file of KM Reading of vehicles.
- Maintain electronic database of vehicle insurance, roadworthy, and other permits/licenses required of vehicles
- Perform vehicle registration and legal formalities and documentations regarding the induction of new vehicles
- Ensure vehicle compliance with all state regulations
- Oversee the maintenance, repairs, or routine maintenance of the vehicles
- Perform daily review and tracking of vehicle movements
- Periodic training of drivers to improve upon their performances
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- This job description is subject to review from time to time
- Strong computer skills required
Kojo Thompson Road